Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Healer

Don't think I mentioned previously that I am a healer. Besides my kick-ass skills at a shoulder massage, I'm also a Reiki level 2 Healer, as well as a Reconnective Healer. Did this course in London last year (don't ask me how much I spent on it), and now, apparently, can heal people. Strange thing about healing is all one can to for the process of healing is to channel it. The energy is intelligent and will go where it's needed. So nobody can perform miracles.

Can do distant healings, so if you send a request, will try it on you - at no cost. Come on - need some gineau pigs!

2 comments:

noodle said...

I don't think I have anything wrong with me, but you can send some healing energy to me anyday… It wouldn't hurt…

kamlan said...

Okay Noodle. Will send you some healing energy. If you felt something on 14 March, at about 00:15am, it was me.