Tuesday, December 19, 2006

second day the gym

yay! the last time i od'd on protein shake and creatine, so didn't sleep well. used the sauna so skin broke out and not quite recovered yet...

for every up there is a down. came home late and ate my food that i bought from the 'reduced to clear' section at tescos. really good stuff that's reduced cos it's reached it's display by date. cheap and great.

probably won't sleep well tonight.

need to get my visa stuff sorted, loads of paperwork to get together for my application in january not to mention loads of cash to hand over in the process...

flip it's 11:15pm...eek.

2 comments:

Gail Streak said...

Gym sucks, but if I want to ride motor bikes I have to go. Bike riding sure gets u tanned. Luv u!

noodle said...

keep it up dude, buns of steel are worth it