Saturday, February 25, 2006

Masala Zone






Remember how I said a few months ago how i missed curry. Well that's over! In Leicester where I currently live, they have a huge Indian population and curry in abundance. But when I went to London to see Mariah, we went to this really great curry place called Masala Zone. It's rated as one of the top 10 cheap eats in London (great food without breaking the bank).

The food was some of the best vegetaria food that I have eaten. Okay nothing beats 'prayer food', but this gives it a good run for it's money. Quite a tasteful setting with kinda like chalk drawings on a rough plastered effect wall. Huge 'containers' - can't find the word with fresh flowers etc. Highly impressive.

2 comments:

noodle said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've found a place for a good curry! I'm planning a little holiday in London town for the summer… we may have to meet up for some dhall, doll!

kamlan said...

sure but we have to go to a traditional pub and try black pudding, steak and kidney pudding, or fish + chips and mushy peas while downing a pale ale!